Believe is one of my favorite words because it can mean so many things to so many people. So I decided to use that as the statement for this card. This is the finished card.
This was a quick card so I forgot to take pictures. But I can tell you exactly what I did.
1. Using Whisper White paper I cut a 5×7 base.
2. I used VersaMark to stamp the balloon on Chocolate Chip paper. Then a Verdigris embossing powder. I loved it because it’s not one color and I feel like it gives it depth.
3. I cut a white piece of water color paper to be the background behind the balloon. I used water, various blue ink sprays to create a very light “sky”. Then I set it aside to dry.
4. Cut a navy blue piece of paper to back the watercolor sky once it dries.
5. I used a scrap piece of blue, green and light blue to attach to the base. I layered those with green being just a small strip.
6. I stamped ‘Believe’ on green using black VersaFine ink.
7. I fussy cut the balloon and then attached it to the dried watercolor background.
8. Using dimensionals I adhered it to the navy blue paper.
9. Again using dimensionals I attached it to the background of blues and green.
10. I put the ‘Believe’ on last and used the dimensionals again (yes, I love them lol).
11. The inside is blank so that it can be used for any occasion or just because.
That is how I made this very easy yet really pretty card. I hope you enjoy! I would love to hear from you.
So Suzy Stamps (www.sosuzystamps.com)
– Balloon Stamp
– Believe Stamp
Stampin Up Amy (www.stampinupamy.stampinup.net)
– Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Whisper White Paper
– Snail Adhesive
– VersaMark Ink
– Prima Color Bloom in blues (can use whatever blues you have on hand)
– Ranger Verdigris Embossing Powder
– Watercolor Paper