Hi! I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas and can relax a little. I had a few hours to craft today. I got this paper (Princess by Prima) from a Black Friday deal and couldn’t wait to use it. I did not have a clear plan for these. I knew what paper I liked but that’s as far as I had gotten. These were essentially trial and error until I liked the look. Then I either put glue dots or glue on it to keep it in place. I use way more than necessary but I don’t want the little boogers coming up before the end of time. lol
I do have a new product (to me) that I’ve fallen in love with. The Magicals by Lindy’s Stamp Gang. Omg the colors are incredible and I find myself trying to use them in some way on everything. On these projects I gessoed two metal adornments and then painted with the magical. Love love love!
Thanks for reading!!
– Two 5×7 canvas panels
– Prima Princess Paper from www. Scrapbook.com
– Focal and some background stamps from http://www.SoSuzyStamps.com
– Other background stamps from http://www.unitystampco.com
– Sprays and Magical powder from Lindys Stamp Gang
– Prima flowers and charms
– Metal adornments from http://www.flyingunicorn.com
– Pen nib by Tim Holtz
– Butterflies from http://www.Reneabouquets.com
– Hot Pink Stickles
– Ribbon and tile (under bottom butterfly) I had on hand